Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Raining In Moscow © 2002 Craig Hubbard





Raining in Moscow
© 2002 Craig Hubbard
Grab your things there’s someone at the door
I know who it could be
It shouldn’t startle me
Your face is so full early in the morning
I want to swim into your hallow eyes – you’re my alibi
Last night what was said has changed me forever
I don’t need no bullet don’t need no gun
And the Sun’s heating this part of the
Cold world and we need to get out things out of sight
Its a brand new revolution
It newly written constitution
An execution at midnight
Its a permanent substitution
Long term absolution
Its a revolution of the mind
Oh yeah, all right.
If this train keeps heading north we’ll be all right
I wonder if its raining in Moscow tonight
Your hand is cold, your heart is racing
The curve of your cheek when you smile
Think if your daddy were around, he’d be proud
Little miss warrior of the night
Love is the answer for everything that ails us
But sometimes we’re called to fight
Its a brand new revolution
It newly minted constitution
Its retribution at midnight
A stay of execution
Eventual devolution
Its a revolution of the mind
Oh yeah, all right.
Will I get to see you smile?
Even if its raining in Moscow?

No comments:

Post a Comment